ECE Department endeavors to be an important resource center for the development of Electronic Devices and applications. Department was established in the academic year 2008-09 with an annual intake of 120. It offers 4 year B.Tech. Program affiliated to JNTU Kakinada & approved by AICTE. The department offers M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systemsfrom the academic year 2012-13. The department has well-equipped Laboratories and provides excellent facilities for learning and practice.
Imparting quality education in Electronics & Communication Engineering to develop technically competent and socially responsible engineers to gain the challenging needs of the society.
The mission of Electronics & Communication Engineering program is to educate students in the theoretical foundation of the discipline and its creative application to the solve the problems in daily electronic needs, and to prepare students to learn independently in a discipline that is constantly changing. The program seeks to develop students, who are sensitive to the wide range of social concerns impacted by the discipline and are articulate in expression of their ideas and actions.
Short Term Goals
- To achieve 100% results
- To secure University ranks
- To motivate the students towards industry related projects and provide them necessary facilities
- To develop domain specific expertise amongst department faculty
- To provide corporate training for improving inter personal skills as per the requirement of Industry.
Long Term Goals
- To shape the department as a Centre of excellence among the JNTU affiliated colleges
- To develop international leaders in technology
- To encourage all faculty to indulge in research activities
- To conduct international level seminars and conferences for students and faculty members
- Achieve 100% placements in reputed multinational companies
The department has well equipped laboratories and dedicated computer labs with above 45 computer systems spread over, UPS, scanner and laser printers.
Teaching aids like LCD, OHPs are also available.
Guest lecturers, seminars, campus recruitment training and programs are conducted with renowned faculty.
Department Library is made available with adequate number of textbooks and reference books.